top of page


We have received initial instructions from Idaho Legion Baseball on how to move forward with our season. This guidance will require some changes to our schedule and how we conduct player activities, especially through the first month. While these adjustments mean some extra work and creativity, by the end of the day we're just happy that we get to play!

There are still some logistics that need to be worked out locally before we can confirm our start dates, especially the tryout schedule. We had previously set May 18th to begin and hope that we will be able to make that work. As soon as we have confirmation, we will update all of our social media platforms as well as online.

The 2020 Tryout Page is found here:

In the meantime ... WE NEED YOU TO REGISTER!

Regardless of the start date, we will need to restrict group sizes for a while. So we intend to hold tryouts using a small workgroup format. Our coaches are working hard on developing a plan that will keep groups small while still accommodating everyone. We will arrange for players to attend specific session times, rotating through work stations with coaches, all while keeping groups small and well-spaced. We will stagger group arrival times and use multiple fields to maximize space.

Specific dates and times will be determined by the number of entries and age groups. In order to facilitate this, we are asking prospective players to REGISTER for tryouts. This will allow us to set up tryout groups and communicate details.

Please complete the Tryout Registration Form found on the 2020TRYOUTS page on our website. It's a simple Google Form and only takes a couple of minutes to complete. Once we've received player registrations and have local safeguards in place, we will be able to assemble tryout groups and post specific times for everyone. This information will be posted the weekend prior to tryouts, so please watch closely for updates.

If you have any questions about tryouts, or are not able to complete the online registration, PLEASE reach out to us and let us know so we can get each player assigned to a group. You can send us a message via email at or by contacting a Board Member.

We appreciate your patience during this time and look forward to seeing everyone at the field!

Great News!

We have received information from Idaho Legion Baseball confirming their intent to move forward with the 2020 Legion Season. There are still details to work out in order to ensure that we continue following the Governor's plans to transition safely.

Season format and timeline will be determined by Idaho Legion Baseball and sent to all program directors sometime over the next 10 days. We will update everyone as soon as we know more.

Continue checking our website or our social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) for updated information.

There is a lot of uncertainty within Idaho and what we might be able to expect for our summer sporting schedules. With the cancellation of all high school spring sports, the need for our players to have a legion baseball season is very important. Unfortunately, there is a lot that we are not certain of yet.

American Legion Baseball has made the decision to cancel all National and Regional Tournaments. While this is a very disappointing decision for everyone, the reason behind this decision is understandable. You can read more about the decision here:

What this does do for us is it allows us to have some flexibility with our local schedules, assuming we are able to play this season. We can make adjustments to our start and end dates because we will not have a fixed end point for events outside of Idaho. It also allows coaches some flexibility with practice days in order to ensure that the boys are ready for competition. The cancellation of the high school seasons means that these athletes are not transitioning to legion already actively participating in games. It may be necessary to add some preparation days prior to resuming game play. It is important to keep players safe and healthy.

We are optimistic that we will have a season, but it is important to wait until we have confirmation from the State before making any changes. Please check back here or follow one of our social media platforms for updates. We will share information as soon as we know more.

bottom of page